Headlines24 - *NewsSites
Wednesday, October 18, 2017, 42. week,
- Rape allegation makes Muslim teen's death a capital case
- Trump Invokes John Kelly's Late Son In Continuing To Swipe At Obama
- 130 Years in Prison Recommended for Okla. Parents Convicted in Worst Case of Chi...
- Democrat Doug Jones Raises $1.3 Million In Alabama Senate Race
- Bowe Bergdahl pleads guilty to desertion after being captured by Taliban
- China's Jiang rises from the 'dead' for Communist meeting
- US commander must 'imagine the unimaginable' on NKorea
- Georgia State Senator Offers Free Bump Stock In Wake Of Vegas Massacre
- Hospital delays life-saving kidney transplant for toddler after his donor father...
- North Korea says 'a nuclear war may break out any moment'
- U.S. Warship Shoots Down Ballistic Missile by Scotland
- Trump: Ask Kelly if Obama Called When His Son Died
- The Latest: Iraqi PM calls for dialogue after Kirkuk
- Joe Biden: Donald Trump 'Doesn't Understand How the Government Functions'
- Khizr And Ghazala Khan Denounce Trump's 'Selfish And Divisive Actions&...
- New fires break out in California as wine country fires dim
- 'Very unusual' mistrial in woman's burning death
- ISIS Losing Its 'Capital' Is A Pivotal Defeat For The Terrorist Group
- Bowe Bergdahl Responds to Those Who Called Him a Traitor
- Virginia's Governor Race Is Shaping Up To Be A Close One
- Newt, it takes just a few seconds to proofread a tweet
- Gold Star Moms Blast Trump For Delayed Response To Soldiers' Deaths
- John McCain Is Worried the U.S. Is Going Back 'to the 1930s'
- Woman facing deportation seeks sanctuary a second time
- 'At least one' Republican trying to impeach Trump, says Democrat congr...
- Man tortured girlfriends son to death because he thought he was gay: prosecutor
- The Latest: Iraqi forces seize oil fields in Kirkuk
- Mandalay Bay Security Guard Shot By Gunman Appears To Have Gone Into Hiding
- The White House Is Using John Kelly's Dead Son to Criticize Obama
- Nearly 1,400 people were shot in the US during the week following the Las Vegas ...
- Side-By-Side Before And After Photos Show What Having Kids Does To You
- Anthony Scaramucci's media project asks how many Jews died in the Holocaust...
- The EPA Is Ending an Obama-Era Practice That Conservatives Say Sped Up New Rules
- Flight crew accused of 'screaming' as plane plummets 20,000 feet in mi...
- US, Japan agree to maximize diplomatic pressure on N. Korea
- 325-Pound Woman Killed 9-Year-Old by Sitting on Her as Punishment, Police Say
- North Korea Says Nuclear War 'May Break Out Any Moment'
- Crews push to contain California fires, search for bodies
- Passengers describe terror aboard Indonesia AirAsia flight
- The Latest: Philippines says militants' number down to 30
- Capital Murder Charges Filed Against Muslim Teen's Accused Killer
- The Latest: Afghan official: Drone strikes kill 35 Taliban
- US strikes kill 'dozens' at IS training camps
- Mitch McConnell Looking Queasy With Trump Prompts #FreeMcConnell Tweets
- Nebraska man accused of helping Florida girlfriend kill self
- Kenya's Odinga pulled out of election to avoid defeat: deputy president
- Trump: Ask Gen. Kelly If He Got A Call From Obama?
- Trial Begins For Man Who Allegedly Tortured, Killed 8-Year-Old Boy For Being Gay
- Remains found in crocodile believed to be missing Queensland pensioner
- Barron Trump makes first public outing in two months, grabs dinner with Presiden...
- Harvey Weinstein donated $10K to Bill Clinton's legal fund during Lewinsky ...
- Bowe Bergdahl Pleads Guilty After Walking off Military Post in Afghanistan
- Madrid set to impose direct rule on Catalonia as independence deadline passes
- John McCain, Accepting Award For Public Service, Slams 'Half-Baked' Na...
- Pence Extremism, Unpopularity Overlooked
- Gretchen Carlson On Harvey Weinstein Allegations: 'This Is The Watershed Mo...
- German court sentences 88-year-old Holocaust denier to jail
- Mud and Hunger: Among the Desperate Rohingya Still Pouring into Bangladesh
- Trump Fails to Duly Honor Green Beret Deaths
- Still standing: Photos capture abandoned buildings after years of neglect
- The Latest: Firefighting truck driver dies in crash
- Trump sets internet ablaze with his new nickname for George H.W. Bush
- Trump defends false claim that predecessors didn't call fallen soldiers&apo...
- Airbus, Bombardier deal hits Boeing with double whammy
- US Navy Seals tasked with North Korea 'decapitation' strike could be p...
- Wildfire toll hits 41 in Portugal-Spain but rain brings respite
- Ga. Mom Allegedly Murders Young Sons and Then Video-Calls Their Father to Show H...
- Roman theater uncovered at base of Jerusalem's Western Wall
- Trump falsely says Obama did not call families of dead soldiers
- Former GOP Rep. David Jolly: 'We Might Be Better Off' If Democrats Win...
- Philippine President Declares Marawi City 'Liberated' From Terrorists
- Trump's Approval For Hurricane Response Plunges 20 Points After Puerto Rico...
- Ex-deputy pleads guilty in his neighbor's shooting death
- Two most-wanted Isil militants in south-east Asia killed in Philippines
- Spanish premier blames arsonists for deadly wildfires
- Site of IS beheadings in Raqqa seized by Kurdish-led force
- Young man shot dead during Kenya opposition protest: witness
- Everything You Need To Host The Perfect Thanksgiving Dinner
- Passengers Slam 'Hysterical' Airline Crew for Panicking When Plane Suddenly Drop...
- Trump Scandals Could Put Pence at Legal Risk
- Philippines: Last leaders of IS-tied siege killed in Marawi
- Passengers Slam 'Hysterical' Airline Crew for Panicking When Plane Sud...
- Ruins of Jerusalem hall shed light on Roman-era gatherings
- Netflix Stock Advances After Q3 Earnings Blowout
- Woman who escaped Las Vegas shooting left helpless watching her home burn down
- 'She Just Lost It.' See a Family Reunite With Their Dog After Losing T...
- Who are the Haqqanis, Afghanistan's most feared insurgents?
- Iraqi forces push into disputed Kirkuk as Kurds withdraw
- Bodies Found in Embrace Believed to Be Young Hikers Who Disappeared in Joshua Tr...
- 'I Am Deeply, Deeply Hurt.' Mayim Bialik Denies Victim Blaming Harvey ...
- Oil rig explosion near New Orleans
- Trump: I hope Clinton runs for president in 2020
- The F-22 Is the World's Most Lethal Stealth Fighter
- India man-eating tiger dies after being electrocuted
- Why the battle over the Iraqi city of Kirkuk matters
- The U.S. Navy Just Parked a Guided-Missile Submarine Right Near North Korea
- Bowe Bergdahl Has Pleaded Guilty to Deserting an Army Base in Afghanistan
- On 'SNL,' Alec Baldwins Donald Trump Can't Stay On Message Either
- Las Vegas tourism sees changes in aftermath of shooting
- US-backed forces begin assault on Isil-held Raqqa as scores of jihadis surrender
weekly top news
The Latest: Parents of rescued US hostage express relief
Kidnapped U.S.-Canadian couple, three children freed in Pakistan
monthly top news
Donald Trump says Puerto Rico's disaster has 'thrown our budget a litt...
What We Know About The Las Vegas Shooting Victims
Melania Trump sports unexpected pair of shoes while in Puerto Rico
Gun-Owning Vegas Real Estate Mogul to Trump: 'Enough is Enough'
Donald Trump Visits Las Vegas Following Deadly Mass Shooting
Mom Shares Honest Responses To The Annoying Things People Say To Parents
Who is Marilou Danley, Girlfriend of Las Vegas Shooter?
Ariel Winter steps out in ultra-cropped tank top: See her revealing look
Here's the true story behind this viral photo of cowboy boots from the Las ...
Emails show Ivanka, Trump Jr. planning lies
Call for ban on 'bump stocks' owned by Las Vegas shooter that boost ...
NASA Captures Dramatic Power Outages in Puerto Rico After Hurricane Maria
Sunday School Boy, 10, Describes Barricading Door As Alleged Gunman Opened Fire ...
New York City Official: Trump's Visit 'An Utter Disgrace'
Nigeria anti-graft agency rejects ex-first lady's 'witch-hunt' accusation
Russian strike kills 38 fleeing civilians in east Syria: monitor
Doug Jones Fires Back At Roy Moore After Campaign Attack On Joe Biden
3 Men Charged in Foiled ISIS Terror Plot on New York City
What Every Employee Can Take Away From Public Sexual Harassment Scandals
Donald Trump On Health Care: 'Who Knows!'
yearly top news
Merkel says 'sad' about Italian referendum result
Strong earthquake in remote far-western China kills 1
Shootings outside U.S. stores on Black Friday leave two dead
Wisconsin agrees to statewide recount in presidential race
Sepp Blatter loses appeal at CAS against 6-year FIFA ban
Russian medics killed in Aleppo shelling: Moscow
Morocco fossils push back the timeline on human origins
Like father, like son: Another Rosberg wins F1 title
Man accused of threatening Muslim officer faces hate charge
Dylan writes Nobel Prize fest speech; Patti Smith to sing
U.N. refugee chief warns EU against carrot-and-stick approach to migration
Nigeria central bank to auction dollars for fuel import
Gambian ruling party asks court to void election result
Big zap: Huge new power lines in West get federal OK
AP Poll: US election voted top news story of 2016
North Carolina legislature debates repeal of transgender bathroom law
Records show Alan Thicke died from rupture of major artery
Albania revises gas pipeline deal to get more support
Ukraine adopts austerity budget along IMF lines
Chided by Trump, Ford scraps Mexico factory, adds Michigan jobs